(1) Is the 5.4-inch screen enough?
▲ iPhone 12 mini CAD data. Picture from: an insider (Zhihu)
▲ Left: iPhone 12 mini. Right: iPhone 11. Because both phones are covered with films, it may affect the screen color temperature and display effect
(2) Is the 2227mAh battery enough?
(3) Is the right-angle frame handy?
▲ I am used to the rounded arc frame. It takes time to hold the iPhone 12 mini, but the weight of about 130g is enough to make people forget the right angle frame
▲ The ultra-wide-angle lens also supports night scene mode
▲ Due to image format conversion and compression, the texture of the photo may be affected to some extent
(1) The convenience of mobile phones is fully utilized
(2) Short video interaction and "heavy game" experience take another step
▲ I haven't used a mobile phone that can be controlled with one hand for a long time
Watching long videos, such as chasing dramas or watching movies, even if the iPhone 12 Pro Max has a better screen material and finer resolution, it also defeated the iPad Air 4’s 10.9-inch screen.
▲ The audio-visual experience is still “big''
(3) iPad can be used for paperless learning, light office work, and photo and video editing. This is something that the iPhone 12 Pro Max cannot do. It is also the biggest advantage of having one more iPad Air 4.
▲ iPad + Apple Pencil + MarginNote
▲ Editing pictures or simply editing videos on iPad, the experience greatly exceeds that of iPhone
(1) From now on, backpack at any time
(2) Short video on iPhone 12 mini, the experience is not as good as that of models over 6 inches
(3) iPhone gaming experience decline
▲ The motion range is large, and the finger covers more screens
(4) Cannot use dual cards
#Welcome to follow Aifaner's official WeChat account: Aifaner (WeChat ID: ifanr), more exciting content will be provided to you as soon as possible.