Listening to music becomes more and more of vital importance in everyday life. Whether it is for the pure pleasure of listening to the album of our favorite singer or group, whether it is to go to school, university, work, on public transport or traveling , music often proves to be the best company for our little ones. "Adventures" in everyday life . Technology has made great strides, and today music lovers can also completely free themselves from cables without losing in terms of audio quality thanks to bluetooth headsets and earbuds. Even for physical activity, for example, they are extremely useful as there are no cables that can cause discomfort during movements. Black Friday is approaching and discounts are around the corner. Bluetooth earbuds are usually the most expensive models of bluetooth earbuds, so these days can be a good time to buy a pair for yourself or loved ones. But before we suggest the best models to buy in this article, let's see the difference between earbuds and all other bluetooth headsets . The earbuds are real bugs, some with the stick like AirPods, others without even the stick.
Best low-end bluetooth earbuds: Xiaomi Redmi Airdots 2
These are earphones that completely abandon the concept of cable : there is not even the one that connects the right earphone with the left one and this is the substantial difference with traditional bluetooth earphones. The latter, in particular, even if they connect without a cable, they still have one that connects the two earphones. Among the models that we recommend today we find both large, higher-end brands, but also decidedly cheaper products for everyday use.
Among the cheapest models on the market, we find the Xiaomi Redmi Airdots 2 . At the moment these earphones cost 24 euros, they feature Bluetooth 5.0 technology. The battery in the earphones is 40 mAh, an autonomy of 4 hours is guaranteed with a single charge (the autonomy can increase or decrease according to the volume with which you listen to music). The carrying case, on the other hand, acts as a charger. The latter mounts a 300 mAh battery that allows the pair of bluetooth earphones to be recharged 3 times, guaranteeing a total autonomy of about 12 hours. The earphones are equipped with multifunction buttons and microphone, so you can talk on the phone without ever actually picking it up: with the multifunction buttons you can answer, hang up or reject calls.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology – Xiaomi Mi Earbuds
- Xiaomi Mi Earbuds is a wireless earphone, which means that the connection between the left and right earbuds disappears; automatic connection of seconds, just wear the headphones
- Long-lasting battery – 4 hours, on one charge, 12 hours of battery life with charging box; earphone with 40mAh battery, charging box with 300mAh battery
- Excellent reduction of Niose and low weight; 4.1g lightweight design, three models of earplugs
- Multi-function physical button to reduce false touches and support voice control, double-click to wake up the phone's voice assistant, very convenient to use (requires a mobile phone to support and open the voice assistant function)
Bluetooth earphones: Soundcore Life P2
Another equally affordable model is the Soundcore Life P2 . The purchase price is a bit higher: they cost 38 euros . These earphones are characterized by a longer battery life and also the listening quality improves significantly. For example, just think that the earphones, without using the case, guarantee an autonomy of about 7 hours. Using the case, however, it is possible to reach even 25 hours of autonomy . The manufacturer makes it known that by lowering the volume below half, the overall autonomy could even reach around 40 hours. Thanks to the IPX7 protection, the earphones are protected from drops of water, even in the event of a shower. This makes them ideal for sports use: sweat does not damage the components of the bluetooth earphones in question in the least.
- CRYSTALLINE SOUND CALLS: Four microphones featuring new cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology emphasize your voice while reducing background noise.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND: Drivers oscillate with extreme precision to deliver a wider sound spectrum. Bass is further enhanced by up to 43% thanks to the exclusive proprietary BassUp technology.
- UP TO 40 HOURS OF PLAYBACK: a single charge ensures you 7 full hours of listening, further extendable to 40 hours using the appropriate charging case. Charge the earphones for 10 minutes and listen to music for an hour.
- TOTAL IPX7 WATERPROOF: The fully waterproof enclosure allows you to continue conversation and music playing, even if you are caught off guard by a downpour.
- ONE-STEP PAIRING: PUSH AND GO technology simplifies the setup process so that when you remove the wireless earbuds from the charging case, they automatically connect to the last paired device.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro
Going further in price, we can find another Xiaomi model . We are talking about the Redmi Buds 3 Pro that take advantage of the bluetooth 5.2 technology which allows a higher pairing speed with the device and a lower latency between the actuation of a button and its actual execution: a problem of the older earphones was precisely this delay. . If, for example, you wanted to raise the volume of the music, even by pressing the appropriate button, the volume actually increased a few tenths of a second later. With 5.2 technology, this delay has been minimized. The price of these bluetooth earbuds is 69 euros. The price is soon justified: these earphones are equipped with the ANC active noise cancellation function. This is a function that allows, through electronic control, to isolate the user from environmental noises, favoring better listening. This is useful when we want to hear the music without external disturbances . On the contrary, it is also possible to give greater emphasis to environmental noises, perhaps when walking down the street that it is also necessary to listen to vehicular traffic for your own safety. The autonomy of these earphones is 28 hours using the charger case.
- Connection to a dual device: Redmi Buds 3 Pro can be connected with two devices at the same time; devices include smartphones, tablets, PCs and other smart devices
- Hybrid ANC up to 35dB: Active noise cancellation can reduce up to 35dB of surrounding noise
- Supports wireless charging: Redmi Buds 3 Pro is compatible with Qi certificate for chargers
- Comfortable Fit: Ergonomic design ensures a comfortable and secure fit when wearing earphones while doing yoga or cycling
Bluetooth earphones: JBL Tune 125TWS
We have made a very quick overview of the cheap bluetooth earbuds that do not represent absolutely the best there is on the market, but still they are an excellent compromise for those who still want a comfortable and ergonomic product. To get to the top, you need to put your wallet up and go up to prices even higher than 200 euros. Not surprisingly, we come to brands like JBL and Bose. The JBL TUNE 125TWS are earphones that cost 110 euros. We notice the first differences as the earphones and the case are equipped with a fast charging function . The guaranteed autonomy rises to 32 actual hours using the charger. There are 4 colors available: blue, black, white and bi-color (white and pink).
- Powerful bass, zero cables: discover the freedom of completely wireless listening with JBL TUNE 125TWS, the True Wireless Bluetooth earphones that deliver the unmistakable JBL Pure Bass audio
- Thanks to the rechargeable battery, the TUNE 125 sports headphones ensure up to 32h of playback * with powerful and high quality sound; practical and elegant charging case
- Right out of the case, the earbuds pair with your Android device with a simple touch; Dual Connect to listen to music and make calls with one earphone or both
- Ergonomically designed with three different sizes of ear tips and available in a wide range of colors, the headphones adapt to any type of ear and style
- Delivered item: 1 x JBL TUNE 125TWS True Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Headphones, 3 sizes of ear tips S / M / L, USB Type-C charging cable, Charging case, Guide, Warranty and safety card
Bose Sport Earbuds
Finally, a last model that we recommend is definitely the most expensive of those proposed so far. Let's talk about the Bose Sport Earbuds . Already from the brand, there is no need for an introduction: Bose, like JBL, has been on the audio market for decades and has produced some of the best products in the world. The price of the Bose earphones is 185 euros. Also in this case the available colors are various: they are available in black, white and blue. These earphones on the back also have a kind of flap to improve adherence to the pinna of the ear. This reduces the risk of losing your headphones while exercising or walking down the street . There are microphones on each earphone and they are equipped with an ambient noise reduction function . In this way, when talking on the phone, our interlocutor will not be "bothered" by external noises, traffic, wind or more. The headset is probably not the strong point. We are talking about 5 hours for the pair of earphones, while the hours of autonomy go up to 15-20 if you also use the case since it is possible to recharge the pair of earphones 3 times. However the audio quality for both conversation and music is on a higher level.
- Wireless Bluetooth headphones designed by Bose to give your best when you work out.
- Realistic Bose Sound: Feel the music as if you were watching a live performance, prompting you to do a few more miles or exercise.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE EARPHONES: Get the best fit with the included 3 sizes of StayHear Max inserts that don't hurt your ears and stay in place no matter how hard your workout.
- Weatherproof and sweat-resistant earphones: IPX4 certified and splash-proof electronics wherever you work out.
- Clear calls: a dual beamforming microphone system separates your voice from surrounding noises to allow your interlocutor to hear you better.
The article Bluetooth earbuds: the best deals for Black Friday comes from Tech CuE | Close-up Engineering .